BudionoS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Please Welcome Our New Connect Moderator: NUNUNG AFUAH from Indonesia

Wow what a great news today we have 2 new Connect Moderators. And I'm very proud because one of Local Guides from Indonesia was chosen to be the Connect Moderator.

So, please welcome our new Connect Moderator from Indonesia:  @NunungAfuah

nunung connect moderator.jpg

Actually i know @NunungAfuah not so long ago. Just when we were together with @NurulRahma @FahmiAdimara and @MutiahA  were selected as participants of Local Guides Summit 2017.

Nunung - Nurul - Mutiah - I - Ivan at #LGSummit17Nunung - Nurul - Mutiah - I - Ivan at #LGSummit17

When she came to Surabaya to apply for a passport, I met him at Tunjungan Plaza, and we ate together in a small restaurant near her brother's house in Surabaya.

She is a very helpful person. Very enthusiastic. Talk less, do more!

Again, congratulations for you @NunungAfuah and don't forget, with great power, comes great responsibility! (Uncle Ben)

Also congratulations for @SoniaK another new Connect Moderator.

Hi Mr @AgoesSantosa @PaDeSSo @br14n @daduadi  @hamidov read this great news and congratulate! 😉

30 comments
Level 10

Re: Please Welcome Our New Connect Moderator: NUNUNG AFUAH from Indonesia

Congratulations @NunungAfuah  this virtual  gift from us . thanks for share this great  information  @BudionoS IMG_20170327_132751.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Wooow wooow wooow

What a wonderful happy news broo @BudionoS

Congratulations 🏆🏆🏆🏆

Our  great connect Moderator  @NunungAfuah :-))))

Connect Moderator

Congrats @NunungAfuah! I've been following your contributions here in Connect and very happy for you to finally be selected as a Connect Moderator! So we have two Connect Moderators from Indonesia now. Woohoo! 😄

Level 10

Congratulations! Both of you @NunungAfuah & @SoniaK our new connect moderator and @BudionoS thanks for informing us.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @BudionoS

For starting this thread about @NunungAfuah

I am so happy, I am going back to my first day, when I was noticed late in the night, drunk of happiness and unable to reply. We must be patient with her, it is quite hard to reply to hundreds of messages, it will take time. Nunung was one of the first Local Guides that I found in San Francisco, at LGLsummit2017.

Thanks for being you, NunungIMG_20171010_104703.jpg

Here in Hyatt hotel, with the wonderful Indonesian team

Ermes 

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

@NunungAfuah  - Congratulations and welcome!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Welcome @NunungAfuah

During the summit I took many photos. I have started to upload some of them, trying to make an album with the photos of each participant. It is a huge task and I don't know if I will be able to complete this task.

I happened to have completed the album with @BudionoS photos, one of the photos is a photo of the selfie in your message: : https://photos.app.goo.gl/AkQi0cci9yEHzvV22

Level 8

Congratulations mba @NunungAfuah ...we have two Connect Moderators from Indonesia now with @iyudhi 

All Local Guides Indonesia proud of you ...

selfie with Nunung Afuahselfie with Nunung Afuah