YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Please Read: Posting on "General Discussion" Board

@YanniY Thank you for the information. Those who are new in the community they will be aware about this. Thank you once again.

Hirak Chatterjee
Level 8

Thanks you r advice @Kamalhasnainee @RajasekharP

Bannu local guide
Level 8

Wesh you all basht @BishowvijayaP

Bannu local guide
Level 8

Great and Good information sharing @InkHuang@YanniY

Bannu local guide
Level 3

what can i get if i be professional giude?

Level 10

@RIFQI

Good question. 

I want to quote one sentence from The Geeta "Continue your job with out any expectation" "You will certainly get result but do not do jobs with expectation" 

I will request you to continue your good job. You will get result. At this moment Google did not appoint you to work for them. You spontaneously started this job. 

Results are there do not worry but continue your efforts first. Google is one of the Top company of the World. You will feel happy getting the scope of working  with google. 

Continue the good job.

Hirak Chatterjee
Level 6

Woo! Very helpful and insightful tips and tricks I think this post needs to be pinned! 

Am loaded with your good guides! I now hit the ground and am running! Knowledge gained! Thanks a lot @YanniY

Level 10

Thanks for useful information. @YanniY

@DanielKingstonA

@Hirak

@RIFQI

@InayatK

@YanniY wrote:

LocalGuidesView.png

Starting out in Local Guides Connect forum for the very first time? Be sure to introduce yourself in one of our monthly pinned “Introduce Yourself” posts in this board.

As the name suggests, the “General Discussion” board is a place where you can connect with Local Guides and discuss a variety of topics.

If your topic is not relevant to any of the existing boards below, you should post them here in “General Discussion”

1. If you are a first timer to Local Guides Connect, get a headstart on how to use the Connect forum
  2. Have a comment or suggestion for the Local Guides program and Local Guides Connect? Check out the feedback and feature requests board with us!
  3. Share your authentic travel experiences and advice with Local Guides around the world
  4. Meet and connect with Local Guides in your area and be inspired to organize your own meet-up
  5. Share your personal photos and stories of places that highlight the beauty in your city with Local Guides around the world
  6. Sharing your knowledge or learn how to improve your photography techniques and become a better photographer
  7. Love updating map information and ensuring that map is reflective of the real work? Share your mapping know-how and skills with other Local Guides

A few tips about posting on this board:

1) Make best use of “Location” feature when you are creating a post on this board: Add the place or location you are posting about so that Local Guides can search for information related to that location. For more information about this feature, you can check out this post.

Location.png

2) Craft your headline to make it clear and attention-grabbing (get your creative juices flowing!) so that more people will read your post

3) Share pictures of the place you want to showcase:

• Pictures will always get more eyeballs than text only.
  • Remember to only share pictures that you have taken yourself, post only royalty-free images or give credit to the person or organization who is responsible for any image you use from the internet

Finally, before you post to this board, we recommend you search the community. Chances are someone else has shared a similar topic or query. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates. For overall guidelines on how to post in this community, please refer to this post to get more information.

Level 8

Thanks for your help full information and advice. @YanniY @ProfArunCM

Bannu local guide
Level 8

Thanks your advice. I Agree with you @YanniY @RIFQI @ProfArunCM

Bannu local guide