OscarCV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Playa Cenizo ( La Tortuga) Paita

Playa Cenizo ( La Tortuga) PaitaPlaya Cenizo ( La Tortuga) PaitaPlaya Cenizo ( La Tortuga) PaitaPlaya Cenizo ( La Tortuga) Paita

Paita, Perú
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Playa Cenizo ( La Tortuga) Paita

Hi @OscarCV

I really like the beach. It is beautiful. The best part is there are no people. It is probably because it is winter.

Is that beach full of people during the season? Are you going there often?

Community members are encouraged to mention the location of the post they are sharing so we all can know the location of this place.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi, @VitBIt is actually a beautiful beach and it is lonely in both the winter and summer seasons, it is not crowded, like other beaches in northern Peru. The access is made walking down a path from the cliff, this is the reason why they can not get cars to the beach. This beach is located in Paita - Peru, very close to La Tortuga Cove.

Hi again @OscarCV

So you are saying it is empty even in the season. What about the air and water temperature? Is it suitable for lying on the beach, swimming and sunbathing? If so then for how many months in a year?

Maybe us Europeans should start going to Peru for summer holidays instead of Europe as basically all the southern beaches here ale crowded in the season. Even those which are accessible only by foot (if there is some parking nearby).

I also like that mountains are nearby as we can see for example from your other post Hermosa vista desde el cerro Huayanay - Piura - Perú. So you can have both during your holiday- sea and mountains.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

That's right, this is an beach that is not crowded

Hello @OscarCV

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

As you like taking pictures of nature you might find this article How to take photos for nature lovers interesting.