KareemKawtharani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Planning in Organizing a Meet-up

Hello !!!!

I have realized that their has never been meet up organized in Lebanon. I am really excited to start the first meet up in Lebanon. Any help in organized it would be great !

Thank you !!

Kareem

Beirut, Lebanon
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Planning in Organizing a Meet-up

Hello @KareemKawtharani,

Welcome to Connect. 

You can host your own meet-ups by planning it here.

But before that, I recommend reading this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

Since you are new in the Community, don't forget to tell us more about yourself in the Introduce Yourself - October 2018 thread.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Planning in Organizing a Meet-up

Hello @KareemKawtharani,

Welcome to Connect. 

You can host your own meet-ups by planning it here.

But before that, I recommend reading this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

Since you are new in the Community, don't forget to tell us more about yourself in the Introduce Yourself - October 2018 thread.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!