Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Plan ahead in Paris

For anybody going to Paris, here are some tips I recommend.

For the Louvre: Book tickets beforehand, as in paticular months the popularity is high and you will be waiting for hours just to get in. Avoid going on weekends, Monday is the best day to go.

For the Eiffel Tower: Book ahead but I again reccomend weekdays, as weekends can have you waiting for nearly an hour just to get into the lift/Climb the stairs. The shop is quite expensive, so I reccomend just getting a small amount unless you have a lot of cash to spend.

If you have any more questions on places, comment below.

Thanks for reading, CJ 💕

Paris, France
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Plan ahead in Paris

I totally agreed!

By Daniel RS
Former Google Contributor

Re: Plan ahead in Paris

Hi @Anonymous,

Brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing these great tips about Paris. I'm sure that a lot of people who are thinking or planning of visiting this marvelous city will find them useful. 🙂

P.S.: I also wanted to let you know that I removed the language tag in your post. This way, people who are searching for french posts won't be confused by it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!