Deepbluesee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Places to visit in Stellenbosch

Thirsty Scarecrow in Stellenbosch is a great restaurant and or pub to have an easy Saturday afternoon lunch or just drinks with your friends.IMG_20190119_135331.jpg

IMG_20190119_134658.jpg

IMG_20190120_115704.jpg

IMG_20190120_115806.jpg

IMG_20190120_115900.jpg

Stellenbosch, South Africa
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Places to visit in Stellenbosch

Hey @Deepbluesee,

Welcome to Connect!

Awesome, thanks for sharing the photos! It looks great and the vineyard view is amazing! Nothing better than having Sunday lunch at good restaurant. I love Stellenbosch and I also enjoy visiting the wine farms. 🙂

Do you perhaps have some food recommendations or photos, you could share with us? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Places to visit in Stellenbosch

Hello @Deepbluesee,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these photos with us, the place looks really cool. Is there any particular must try meal?

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - January 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!