BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Places that seen in Mission Impossible 6 : Fallout

Last week I go to cinema to watch Mission Impossible  : Fallout.

It is an action movie and a little bit long duration. 

Its refreshing especially the scenery in that movie.

As a Local Guides I am corious with places that show in that movie, so I make a list.List of Places seen on MI6: FalloutList of Places seen on MI6: Fallout

May be you can add more places that I miss.

• Milford Sound, New Zealand

Ethan Hunt Take Marriage Vow  

• Ramstein Military Air Base.

Ethan Hunt and August Walker do HALO (High Altitude Low Open) Parachute jumping.

• Galery de Valois

Ilsa Faust riding bike and Ethan run over Ilsa Faust

• Arc du Triomphe

Ethan Hunt with motor bike

• Canal Saint Martin Australiz   Viaduct

Jump from Police chase to the Benjamin Benji and Solomon Lane waiting on the river boat.,

• Tate Modern

Places when Ethan Hunt running chasing  August Walker by the help of Benjis's 2 D tracer.

• Jardi du Palais Royal, Paris

Ilsa Faust meeting Ethan Hunt who follow who.

• Eifell Tower

Backround scenery of August Walker and his Boss Elsa secret meeting.

• St Paul’s Cathedral

Ethan Hunt hunt August Walker by walk.

• Lake Quil

Helicopter Chasing between August Walker and Ethan Hunt

• Pulpit Rock  Lysefjorden Norway

Helicopters chasing between Ethan Hunt and August Walker and finally both of them are crashed

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Paris, France
12 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Places that seen in Mission Impossible 6 : Fallout

Hi @BudiFXW

Thank you for sharing this list. I still have to see the new chapter of the saga, but actually one of the things that fascinated me is the variety of locations chosen to set the movie. 

Have you been in one of the mentioned places, so you can share some breathtaking photos to us? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @Sorbe.

The one objective I make the list is to visit the nice places one by one.

It is the nice of the Google Maps list is to make the dream come true right ?

hope my dream list come true by visiting this list some day.

That's one of  the picture that I captured from the Rock Pulpit in NorwayThat's one of the picture that I captured from the Rock Pulpit in Norway

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you for share this information Om Budi.

Very interesting movie.

i can't believe that the last scene of the movie took place in 3 different countries.

Level 10

Hai @Andreansyah.

You are right, I think Tom Cruise as a player and producer want to make it thrilling for the audience.

And I think they got what they want. It is a thrilling action movie

Level 8

2h 27m movie, but there so much improvement than the previous movie, breathtaking action and beautiful scenery..

@BudiFXW i've Bucket List on (Google Map List) contains a list of my dream destinations, one of them is Trans Siberian Route..

@Sorbe you climb to the top of Pulpit rock?, Awesome !!!

@RahmatHarmanP

Yes I have reached it some years ago and it was an unique experience. It took me nearly four hours to arrive there, but once on the top all your efforts are compensated. I suggest you to go there in Spring/Summer period, as I think that in Winter time the path is closed. 

Level 10

Hai @Gio51x.

I need your opinion regarding this places that in the Mission Imposible Six : Fallout.

May be you haave the 360 degree photos.

Thanks

Connect Moderator

Hello,

As your post is not an inquiry about how to map, I will move your post to the more appropriate sub-forum. This should help to get it proper exposure while also keeping the Mapping sub-forum on topic. Please ensure that each post you make is both appropriate for Local Guides Connect and in the correct sub-forum.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages