kasiyanta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Pisang Owol.

Pisang Owol - Homemade.

Pisang owol , cari menikmati pisang dengan rasa dan tampilan yang berbeda.

Bahan :

• Pisang 
  • Tepung bumbu
  • Keju
  • Susu
  • Coklat.

Cara Pembuatan tidak lah rumit. 

Pisang yang diberi tepung dan digoreng.

Dari pisang goreng di belah lalu diberi toping: susu, coklat, dan keju.

Sangat enak dan bergizi.

dok pribadidok pribadi

28 comments
Level 9

Bls: Pisang Owol.

sepertinya cocok ini untuk kudapan di suasana hujan.

Level 10

Bls: Pisang Owol.

Hai @Annisa1208 

Pass banget... masih hangat  sambil minum kopi.

Buatnya jugatidak sulit.

Google Moderator

Re: Bls: Pisang Owol.

Halo @kasiyanta,

Terilihat seperti pisang goreng ya, dan apakah ini berbeda karena menggunakan pisang hyang berbeda dengan pisang goreng lainnya?. Dengan teh manis juga sepertinya cocok ya. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

This looks and sounds delicious @kasiyanta! I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it with the sort of bananas that are sold here in my country, but I'll definitely give it a try.

What do you think @AngieYC? Is it possible to make Pisang Owol with the ingredients sold in Bulgaria?

I'm also going to tag @MortenSI here, as I know that he loves the combo bananas and chocolate. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thanks for the tag @KlaudiyaG, you're right I'm a big fan of banana and chocolate. 

Overall this really is my kind of dessert, but I can't help but wonder how the cheese fits with the rest of the ingredients. I have never had chocolate with cheese before.

I guess I'll have to make it to find out.

Google Moderator

Hello @KlaudiyaG,

In Indonesia from what I know they use different types of banana to make our special Indonesian fried banana. We can try, but I don't have any guarantee it will be as good. 

Well, trying never hurt anybody, so I'm determined to make it, or at least to attempt to prepare it. 🙂 It won't turn that bad. Right @AngieYC? 🙂

Are you willing to try my Bulgarian spin on Pisang Owol @MortenSI? A while back, a Local Guide did share on Connect a recipe for banana chips. Even though I wasn't able to make it the exact same way he posted it, it was still delicious.

Capture: Banana chips. (Picture by KlaudiyaG)Capture: Banana chips. (Picture by KlaudiyaG)

Google Moderator

Hello @KlaudiyaG,

Well, we can give it a shot and hope for the best.

That was fried banana?, I thought it was some meat dish, when I haven't read your caption.

I could be up for a challenge @KlaudiyaG.

Do you happen to still have the recipe?