cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Pinkcity photo social #jlf

Pinkcity photo social #jlf

Hotel Diggi Palace

Diggi House , Shivaji Marg, Panch Batti, Sangram Colony, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India

January 26, 2019 @ 16:30 (IST)

Jaipur literature festival is most famous festival of Rajasthan, here too many delegates & speakers come around from all overseas , and this I want we all local guides come there and explore Jaipur ( the pink city) , here thousands of youth comes on, and this event show are proud movements for the city as well as state, so I request to all local guides to gathered here on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) sharply at 4:30p.m Venue:- hotel diggi palace Jaipur Here we all capture proud moments of city & yes it's our first ever meetups at city Jaipur as so many local guides want to join this meetups because it's first meetup at Jaipur, #letsexplorejaipur #letexploreindia #local guides #localguidesjaipur #welcoming Jaipur #jaipur literature festival #jlf festival #pinkcity #rajasthan ki shan Jaipur #kesariya balam padharo mahare desh

RSVP here

Diggi House , Shivaji Marg, Panch Batti, Sangram Colony, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India
9 comments
Level 8

Re: Pinkcity photo social #jlf

Hello @ritikkanoongo

Happy New Year Bro 🙂

Congratulations for your meetup is approved and best of luck for wonderful photo walk.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ritikkanoongo,

I hope you will take great photos at the festival and please don't forget to share a recap after the meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Bonjour @rajuroyal

Happy new year brother

Thank you your appreciation motivates & matters alot

Level 9

Bonjour

Happy new year @KatyaL 

Sure I will take great photos & yup I will share recap after meetup

Thank you

Level 9

@KatyaL

Bonjour

It will be a pleasure if you are there in meetup 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ritikkanoongo,

It will be a pleasure for me to participate in the meet-up, but I'm not going to be in India at that time.

I'm looking forward to see your photos 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@KatyaL

Bonjour 

Sure we will click amazing photos and share with you & local guides connect

Level 9

Hello @ritikkanoongo @rajuroyal,

You guys can also join me in 27 January near Hawa Mahal. 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/23b3a82a384243fc9e792108239b97a3

In 26 January I'll be hosting a meet-up in Chittorgarh.. .. 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/19ae35555d044e60b2dcd53ba3142309

Thank you. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

@deepakjhic sure