gowthamselvam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Pigeons - Hussain Sagar

Good Evening

while cycling at Hussain sagar Lake road, i happened to see many pigeons at one place, Couldnt resist on snapping picture. parked my bike and went for snapping pictures. This is an place where people feed pigeons.

Pictures for you !GossipsGossipsposerposerTaking flightTaking flight

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
Hussain Sagar, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Pigeons - Hussain Sagar

Hello @gowthamselvam,

Did you enjoy your time taking photos of the pigeons? Were they scared of being close to you?

I always wanted to capture some photos like this but I always thought that those birds would be a bit scared and run away.

A tip that I want to share with you is to make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect, you can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @gowthamselvam,

Amazing photos of birds! Thank you for sharing them with us!

Did you use your mobile camera or a professional one? It's very hard to take the perfect moment. I can share with you mine photo of seagull. It was also very hard to take the picture: 

Caption: A photo of seagull (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of seagull (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @TsekoV , 

Thank you for your comment !

I did enjoyed taking photos of those pigeons. They fly away when people reaches the threshold line drawn by them. i didnt go beyond that limit and i enjoying the beautiful views.  

Thanks for your tips too !

Gowtham Selvam
Level 8

Hi @PoliMC 

Thanks you so much ! 

I had used my DSLR ( Canon EOS 1300D also known as Rebel T6 ) to take that perfect moment ! yeah it is tough to capture those perfect moment. We have to be patient ! 

your pic looks great ! keep clicking ! 

Gowtham Selvam

Hi @gowthamselvam,

Thank you very much for the information and for the kind words!

Your camera is great! I am trying to learn by myself but it's not so easy. 

I'm waiting for your next great post with amazing photos!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @PoliMC , 

No one is perfect until they practise. Keep trying ! you will be very good soon ! 

Even with the smartphones , you can click very good pics too !

sure ! i shall tag you with my photography posts !so that you cant miss ! 

Gowtham Selvam

Hi @gowthamselvam,

Thank you very much! I will try also with the mobile camera!

I must say that you have very good photographic skills @gowthamselvam. I am also eager myself to learn more about photography and have one of those cameras. I am still not sure which one I should pick to start learning with.

What about you @PoliMC, have you ever used this kind of cameras.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @TsekoV,

Thanks for tagging me!

I've never used this type of cameras. I have Panasonic Lumix camera and I am taking the photos with it. It's also very good and I've learned with it.

I am agree also with you that @gowthamselvam have amazing photographic skills. 

We will wait for your next post!