LongBeachRhonda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Pieology

Great for vegetarians and those who are gluten-free alike, which is hard to find.  You can find gluten-free and cauliflower pizza crust and choose your own vegetarian toppings.  Now, they offer vegan meat!  But here’s my take after trying the meatless chicken...I expected something like the barbecue chicken pizza at California Pizza Kitcen.  What  I got was 3 small cubes of tofu for $1 extra.  A sign was posted advertising 1 scoop for $1 but the scoop was nowhere near full.  I pointed it out to the server who carefully counted out 3 pieces while acknowledging that those where his instructions.  When I started eating my barbecue chicken pizza I was suddenly glad that I didn’t get more of the rubbery tasteless blocks of chicken though the pizza itself was delicious.  I still love Pieology but find their prices a little high as all vegetarian and healthy options seem to be.  My advice is to steer away from the vegetarian chicken. 

Lakewood Boulevard, Lakewood, CA, USA
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Viite: Pieology

Hi @LongBeachRhonda,

Do you have a photo of the pizza you ate? It would be really interesting to see. I've never tried a vegan pizza, so it sounds quite interesting to me. 

You know you can also leave a review on Google Maps, which is also helpful for others when searching the place. 

Take a look at our 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!