Level 7

Piece of green

Rooftop farmingRooftop farming

Chittagong, Bangladesh
7 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Piece of green

Hi @SafiullahKayes,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Are these zucchinis? Do you have other plants? It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it.

To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at What makes a good post? article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hello @SafiullahKayes,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this interesting photo with us, is this a gourd or a zucchini?

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following articles which will help you in the Community: What are Connect topics? and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

I'm sharing with you a similar photo that I took few months ago. 🙂

Caption: Pumpkin (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Pumpkin (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @SafiullahKayes,

My favourite part of the summer are the zucchinis. Thanks for sharing them with us!

I am living in a house and I know that's great to raise vegetables because you have always something homemade. I am curious if do you raise them?

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself- January 2019.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Urban rooftop farming

0112019185013.jpg

0112019185137.jpg

0112019185253.jpg

Re: Urban rooftop farming

Hi @SafiullahKayes,

Thank you for sharing your photos. That's a very cool idea. I've tried to plant tomatoes in my balcony as well but I was 100% unsuccessful! What's your secret?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Urban rooftop farming

Hi @SafiullahKayes,

Thank you for your photos! Your plants have plenty of sunlight, that's why they seem to be growing so well. It must be hard work for you, but it's definitely worth it. My grandma also grows vegetables, so I know how much care they need every day.

Please note that I'm merging your two posts, as they share the same topic.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @SafiullahKayes

Thanks for sharing Rooftop Garden Photo with us.

Hope people will love to do such type of Rooftop Garden as we don't have lots of place for cultivation in the City area. 

It would be highly appreciated if you can add a few more info about the Rooftop Garden location and any tips for this particular issue. 

Thanks again for sharing.

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh