VivienT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Pictures not appearing in my contribution tab and review tab

When I go to 'my contribution', I can see my reviews in the reviews tab not the photos aren't with the reviews.

Singapore
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Pictures not appearing in my contribution tab and review tab

@VivienT hi

U can see only reviews on Review tab at  ....Your Contributions

There is another Photos Tab For viewing your photos ... 

so try this again ... follow my pic

photos.JPG

Level 9

Hello @VivienT

When you click on your contribution you will find 4 Tabs: CONTRIBUTE, REVIEWS, PHOTOS, & EDITS

if you click on REVIEWS you will find all reviews including photos if you added photos with that review.

if you click on PHOTOS you will find all photos you have uploaded for each individual places. 

if you click on EDITS you will find all edits including published and pending.

I have added a screenshot for you.

LGC2.jpg

Level 2

Screenshot_2016-12-06-18-57-24.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-06-18-57-43.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-06-18-58-18.jpg

I edit the review and re-upload the pictures but it still did not get updated. Any idea what's wrong with my post? thanks for your help.

Level 7

hi @VivienT;  i think pictures are not showing in your reviews because of you are on level 2.

i face the same problem before but when I got my local guide *level 3* batch . this problem gone .

---*** sometimes this problem occurs when photos not published properly .so give some time. .

try publish photos after you publish reviews. 

Level 8

you are right. the pictures must appear in both review tab and photos tab. but unfortunately with the pictures there is a delay issue in server. those are

1. picture count is not real time. they will update slowly little by little

2. pictures of a place divided into sets in mobile version.

3. reviews tab showing pictures always correctly in desktop version but in mobile version it will take time to show and not all photos also sometimes or most of the time mobile interface won't show pictures under the reviews. but they will show under the photos tab after a while.

4. total views for pictures are updated time by time not in real time. so be patient.

5. even after your photo view count is updated, the badges in mobile version takes time to update the count.

but all issues will be solved within hours or days slowly but surely.