CilineR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: PhuChaiSai Mountain Resort Review, Chiang Rai, Thailand

Hi @CilineR,

I just searched some more information about Ayutthaya. I must say it is a gem in Thailand history and culture heritage. I feel so sorry now that I was in Bangkok, but at that time I didn't know anything about it. Hopefully I will have another chance and go there and dive into the deep culture of Thailand. @Aruni Have you ever seen this old capital?

I sure do love temples... I love walking for many hours around them and feel the vibes of the place while there are less tourists around. For example, Wat Pho is one of the temples that I enjoyed a lot being there.

Caption: A photo of the Reclining Buddha in Bangkok. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of the Reclining Buddha in Bangkok. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

I remember in Bangkok I visited a royal palace, where it was forbidden to take any photographs and basically they lock all your phones, cameras and everything and then finally you are allowed to enter. What I saw there left me speechless and breathless. Such beauty and exquisite art are so rare to be observed. Have you ever been there @CilineR and @Aruni? This is a place that I totally recommend to you as well @Zahid_opal.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

@TsekoV I'm sure you must be falling in love with Ayutthaya. 

I've been to Royal Palace two times to pay last respects to the late King RAMA IV  in 2017. Below is the picture that I took while in the queue.

I didn't walk around the palace, just in the area that reserved for people who coming for paying their respects. But I felt like you, speechless and breathless. In a queue to pay last respects to the Late King Rama IV at Royal Palace.In a queue to pay last respects to the Late King Rama IV at Royal Palace.

@CilineR Wow, It is a very nice place. Are there many activities the tourists can do around? What can you do in Chiang Rai at night?

@TsekoV Thanks for tagging me. About Wat Pho or Wat Phra Chetuphon Vimolmangklararm Rajwaramahaviharn, I have been there before. Wat Pho is the most visited buddhist temple. It is very popular in Thailand. I can share some photos from this place. 

Caption: A photo of Wat Pho in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of Wat Pho in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @CilineR  and @Aruni,

As I love the topic about Thailand, I am sharing also a photo of a map from central part of Bangkok.

Caption: A photo of the city center of Bangkok, Thailand. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of the city center of Bangkok, Thailand. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Do you know any other places that are off-the-beaten track and that nonetheless are amazing and worth a visit?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @TsekoV 

Thank you for tagging me. Yes, I also have visited in many places from your map.

What is the most beautiful place do you like to visit? 

@CilineR What famous place would you like to visit in this year?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Aruni,

One of the other things I enjoyed in Bangkok is visiting for a bit the Erawan Shrine. Have you heard about it @CilineR?

Caption: A photo of the Erawan Shrine in Bangkok. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of the Erawan Shrine in Bangkok. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Another place that I wanted to visit, but couldn't is the floating market. Have you ever been there @Aruni?

Last but not least, I still very sorry that I couldn't go to the ancient capital called Ayutthaya. At that time I even didn't know there is such a great so close to Bangkok. As I was visiting 5-6 places for 10 days and my schedule was busy and I somehow missed this place. I hope I can go one more time and visit this mesmerizing place.

Level 3

@TsekoV  I quite rarely visit around the Chao Phaya River area. I believe that you visit more places than me🤣

And of course, I know Erawan shrine. It's very famous and respected by Thais and Chineses.

Don't be sad about Ayuthaya @TsekoV , I'm sure you will  be there some day. It's your destiny😉

Level 3

@Aruni I've not decided the plan for this year yet. But in April, I will visit Trang, my husband hometown. I will share the photos when I've been there.😊

Hi @TsekoV 

Wow, Erawan Shrine one of the most popular places in Bangkok. Considered to be the top Brahma court in Thailand with the most worshiped people. They also have Chatree dance vindicate each day because the Brahma that is known and respected greatly believed that if a vow with a dance. You will achieve what you wish for.

Have you ever watch Chatree dance before? @CilineR How often do you visit this place?

Yes, I have visited the floating market. I can share some photo from floating market.

Caption: A photo of floating market  in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of floating market in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)

Hi @CilineR 

I have never been to Trang. Have you ever been there before?

What is the most popular place in Trang? 

How long will you be there for? I can't wait to see the post from you.

@TsekoV Have ever you been there before?