Did you mean: 
Level 3

PhuChaiSai Mountain Resort Review, Chiang Rai, Thailand

PHU CHAISAI RESORT
CHIANG RAI, THAILAND
VISIT DATE: 13 OCT 2018
ROOM: Mountain Cottage
REDACTED 

The good points of this resort are that the stunning view from the room and public area, the Breakfast is better than standard with a variety of Thai and International food, and the Friendly staff.

The minus point is that there may be some insects around the resort (but not in our room).

Tip: Make a merit in the morning by giving food to monks. (The monks came to the resort by riding the horses)

The monks will give you a sermon. Sorry that it's in Thai, but the sermon is very nice.

Check more pictures of this resort from my YOUTUBE. 

https://youtu.be/27erFmeZMOY

S__12189718.jpgS__12189727.jpgS__12189725.jpgS__12189723.jpgS__12189722.jpg

Mae Chan, Mae Chan District, Chiang Rai, Thailand
73 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: PhuChaiSai Mountain Resort Review, Chiang Rai, Thailand

Hi @CilineR,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Is it your first visit there? What activities can tourists do around? Can you share a bit more information about the place and your experience while taking these photos I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

If you need some tips how to create your future great posts I would like to suggest you to take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

By the way, I will redact some information from your post. Please read more about our Local Guides Program Rules.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @CilineR

This is looking nice the place has good view thanks for sharing with us

Level 3

@Aruni 

Thank you for your comment.

I will be aware of sharing information in my future post.

Level 3

@Anonymous

Thanks for your comment!.

This is a really nice place. I strongly recommend if you visit Chiang Rai, Thailand!!

Hi @CilineR,

It is a very nice place to visit. 

How many days are you in Chang rai?

What can you do around this resort?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Thanks for your recommendation @CilineR

I would surely like to go such place where so much beauty is all around 

Level 3

Hi, @Aruni

I planned to stay there for 3days 2 nights, but unfortunately, I had to go back to Bangkok suddenly in the next morning because of an accident of my family in Bangkok. 

I recommend to visit ChouiFong Tea house (6km from the resort) to try the desserts and green tea with a scenic view of tea field.

Besides Wat Rong Khun and Tham Luang Forest Park that are very popular for tourists, the other recommended place to visit is Doi Tung Royal Villa (19km from the resort). The Doi Tung is one of the project of the late Princess Mother, the mother of two Thai kings, for reforestation and livelihood development benefiting approx 11,000 people from 29 villages. Taste high quality aromatic Arabica Coffee from Cafe'DoiTung. Taste the traditional Northern dishes and fresh vegetables from the Project's vegetable farm. Visit the Mae Fat Luang Garden.

Doi Tung 3B02E5.jpg

Food F92C6F.jpg

Hi @CilineR,

Wow so amazing, I like iced coffee and Boba Tea (Cha Kai Mook)in Thailand. Is it very popular in Thailand. Did you taste it?

Have fun and don't forget to share your experience here.

Level 3

@Aruni

For the tea, I love iced tea (with milk) from the Southern of Thailand the most! I have to try local iced tea every times I visit the Southern of Thailand.

For Boba tea which is very popular in Thailand, I personally like DAKASI brand which can be found in the malls in Bangkok.