Ashay_Ingale's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Photos view count not increasing/updating

I have uploaded nearly 500 photos but my views are then also 30,000 how should i increase my photo views can anyone give me any tips.

Baramati Midc, Baramati, Maharashtra, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Photos view count not increasing/updating

Hello @Ashay_Ingale,

Thanks for reaching out. You can check if all of your photos are made public. If some of them are marked as private they cannot be visible.

For further reference you can check the following article Known Issue: Photo View Counts Not Updating on Google Maps - 7/26/18.

P.S.: I re-labelled your post to the How-tos board.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @Ashay_Ingale,

Thanks for reaching out. You can check if all of your photos are made public. If some of them are marked as private they cannot be visible.

For further reference you can check the following article Known Issue: Photo View Counts Not Updating on Google Maps - 7/26/18.

P.S.: I re-labelled your post to the How-tos board.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks a lot 😊 @TsekoV