SuzanneBozz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Photos appear twice in reviews

Some of my latest reviews from the last 7 days seem to have the same photos twice. I only uploaded them once for sure.

What am I supposed to do? Wait? Delete the duplicates? Or else? 

3 comments
Level 8

Re: Photos appear twice in reviews

Hello @SuzanneBozz,

I had the same issue last week. I gave it a day to see if the photos were automatically removed. Since nothing happened, I deleted the duplicate photos manually from the contributions page. I gave it a day and the duplicate photos were removed from my page.

Level 10

@Ram791

Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I wait another 48 hours, then try to remove duplicates, if noone here tells me not to do it. In another case, I removed the duplicates then a few weeks later I noticed that all photos from the review were gone. So I fee uncertain on what to do.

Level 9

@SuzanneBozz mostly it happen when you upload many  photos at once for different places, I had this situation and tried to flag it so that google can remove them for me but it never happened, I ended up deleting them my self, but still some of them can appear when you are answering questions about that place. To me I uploaded a photo of another place to a place that the photo does not belong to, I deleted them but still they can appear when answering questions about that place.