SaikatPramanik2001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Photography

A beautiful photo when I was travelling @Uttarakhand#mobilephotography #local_guides#mobilephotography #local_guides

Saikat Pramanik
Uttarakhand, India
14 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Photography

Hi @SaikatPramanik2001,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

This is such a beautiful photo that you captured! May I ask where did you capture it and with what kind of camera?

I just wanted to let you know that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback and many more.

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources: New to the community? and What makes a good post?.

To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

Hope you have fun here!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Rif.: Photography

Hallo . Nice photo and thank you very much for the post. Have a nice day.

Level 7

Thanq sir @TeskoV@for your suggestion.I captured this photo when i was going to Delhi fromBhimTaal,Uttarakhand in India and I used Nikon d3400 camera to capture it.

Saikat Pramanik

Hi @SaikatPramanik2001,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Is it your first time visit in Uttarakhand? Is this place popular for tourists? What activities can tourists do around? 

Can you please add a bit more details about what you share. Because sharing more information about what you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @SaikatPramanik2001,

Thank you for sharing this peaceful photo with us, I think the place is simply perfect for a little picnic. 

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board article, it might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Yes @Aruni mam,It was my first time visit in Uttarakhand.The place is very beautiful and BhimTaal,NainiTaal is one the most popular places in Himalaya.

Saikat Pramanik
Level 8

Hi @SaikatPramanik2001

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide!

Simply Great Photography!

I hope you will show lots of great photography of yours in future with us. 

Keep continuing. 

Happy New Year 2019!

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh

Hi @SaikatPramanik2001,

Thank you for your information. But what activities can tourists do around? Can you share more about the city that you took a picture of? I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Why not @Aruni mam.The place you see is just beside a road.Ther are so many temples,beautifull spots to take photographs along the road,apple gardens,you climbing there also.It's near the Kashmir,so u may go there from Uttarakhand and enjoy the heaven of world!

Saikat Pramanik