SuzanneBozz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Photo view counter is stuck

For more than one week now, my counter or image views remains unchanged. Anyone else with this issue?

Had this experience before in the last months but it was always updated within 2-3 days. Now this time it seems to persist.

10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Photo view counter is stuck

@SuzanneBozz,

don‘t care about this. My record for Update of photo counts is 24 days. It will come later. Trust Google, they know how to handle data. 

Regards

Torben

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

@SuzanneBozz,

don‘t care about this. My record for Update of photo counts is 24 days. It will come later. Trust Google, they know how to handle data. 

Regards

Torben

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 7

I have been experiencing the same problem. But to add to it, now my photos are not loading. Here is an email I sent to Google. Nothing they sent back really applied  EMAIL :"My photos are not loading and my views have not updated in nearly a week. I'm a level 7 guide with over 2M photo views, so this is not an issue of not understanding how to load. It's as though my guide profile is frozen. Help!! Dena Scales"

I'm not sure what is wrong or what to do to fix it. Input is greatly appreciated. 

Level 10

Same problem for me....but I know that Google sooner or later will resolve this issue as usual! (It has already happened again and usually after a week or max 10 days everything is back in place with the updated counts).

Bye,

David

Level 7

Hey David :

Besides the frozen count, it's not posting any photos either. Is that typical, too? I've only been a guide for a while  and I haven't seen it not post my photos. 

Level 7

Also, Thanks David!!! 

Level 8

Mine has only updated twice in the past 3 weeks. It does seem to happen every now and then, I wouldn't worry Google always fix this issue. I have had no problems uploading photos as others have said they have issues with. Oddly my points are randomly going down by 500 points, then they are back next time I check (points change shows on Android App and on LG Connect) Doubtless Google are doing some work in the background that is causing some of the odd behaviour seen in our contributions at the moment. You are not alone 🙂

Level 7

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Mine hasn't updated in a couple of weeks and I've added a couple hundred photos in that time, all of which have views. 

Level 10

@EmilyMitton

The counter is working again on my side.

Level 7

Mine too! It jumped by over 50k over night.