SUBASH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Photo view count not increasing or updating

I am local guide own Level 7 badge. One day accidentally i upload two photos for a same local business and then deleted one. From that by photo count view is not increased. Its now almost static for the past 1 week. But the individual photo counts are increasing. Where to report about this issue

@Julien44

E.T.Subash
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Photo view count not increasing or updating

Hi @SUBASH,

As written, you should not worry about this issuee.

There are from timie to tiume some discrepancies. The servers need time to synchronise!

See you around

Jul

@SUBASH  a écrit :

I am local guide own Level 7 badge. One day accidentally i upload two photos for a same local business and then deleted one. From that by photo count view is not increased. Its now almost static for the past 1 week. But the individual photo counts are increasing. Where to report about this issue

@Julien44

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @SUBASH it need time to sync. so be patience and keep contributing.

Level 10

@SUBASH no problem these days LGC and maps are updating that why that happening views will update soon

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10
Solution

Hi @SUBASH,

As written, you should not worry about this issuee.

There are from timie to tiume some discrepancies. The servers need time to synchronise!

See you around

Jul

@SUBASH  a écrit :

@Julien44

Level 8

@Julien44 Thank you. Any how views not updated for a month

E.T.Subash
Level 10

@SUBASH about two weeks for me.  Has happened before a few times for this length if time.  Eventually is corrected from what I can see from the size if the jump.

Level 8

We are back to this intermittent problem me photo view count has been frozen over 2 weeks

Thanks

David Yule 

Level 8

Hi there

This lack of updating seems to be a recurring problem for a lot of guides, with lack of refresh across three platforms: mobile summary; the photography 'badge', also on mobile (which oddly often lags the updated total by a few days) ;and the desktop version. Does anyone know how often photos are refreshed, or are supposed to be? A delay of more than a week suggests this might not be an issue with servers synchronising; it suggests a bug. I wonder could a moderator help clarify the issue? This seems to be a cyclical issue.

Many thanks