Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photo of the Week: Pyi Daw Aye Pagoda by Local Guide Natamon P.

This Photo of the Week highlights one of the many architectural gems in Myanmar. Taken by Local Guide Natamon P., it shows the beauty of Pyi Daw Aye Pagoda, a Buddhist temple located in Kawthaung.

Caption: A photo of the exterior of Pyi Daw Aye Pagoda, a Buddhist temple in Kawthaung, Myanmar. (Local Guide Natamon P.)Caption: A photo of the exterior of Pyi Daw Aye Pagoda, a Buddhist temple in Kawthaung, Myanmar. (Local Guide Natamon P.)

Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for Photo of the Week.  

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Pyi Daw Aye Pagoda, Kawthoung, Myanmar (Burma)
12 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Photo of the week: Pyi Daw Aye Pagoda by Local Guide Natamon P.

This is really nice Great selection @Christina-NYC thanks for sharing with us

Level 4

Never heard of this country, but very Glad it came up on my phone, so now I can look it up and see how Beautiful the rest of the country is,. Just Beautiful....

Level 7

very nice pic. thanks @Christina-NYC

Level 2

Awesome colors and view
Level 10

Rif.: Photo of the week: Pyi Daw Aye Pagoda by Local Guide Natamon P.

Level 10

Hi @Christina-NYC sorry, I have to admit that I don't find this photo so captivating.

Too many disturbing things:

- off center, and this is not a quality here

- too many distracting objects: the hands in the foreground, the wires in the background

I'm pretty sure that many local guides could do better with this great subject.

I hope that my critics will be accepted as positive and constructive.

Level 9

Nice picture @Christina-NYC thank you for sharing with us...

Level 1

HELLO IT´S MI DIEGO VALLECILLA

Level 7

Congratulations on being selected for photo of the week. Your image is beautiful