Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photo of the Week: Lycabettus hill by Samer Berjawi

Photo of the Week:  We can't decide what's more stunning in this Photo of the Week — the colors or the view! Photo by Local Guide Samer Berjawi.

Caption: A photo of the skyline of Athens, Greece taken from Lycabettus hill. (Local Guide Samer Berjawi)Caption: A photo of the skyline of Athens, Greece taken from Lycabettus hill. (Local Guide Samer Berjawi)

Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Mount Lycabettus, Athens, Greece
21 comments
Level 7

Re: Photo of the week: Lycabettus hill by Samer Berjawi

Great photo.  Made my day !

Connect Moderator

Amazing Beauty of Nature !!!

Thanks for sharing with us @Christina-NYC

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 1

very beautiful, is that you who perpetuate it ??

very beautiful, is it you who photographed it? how do you think about this mountain ??very beautiful, is it you who photographed it? how do you think about this mountain ??

Level 6

Amazing photo! Thanks for sharing!

Level 7

アテナ行きたい!!!

素晴らしい景色‼️

Level 9

Beautiful photography @Christina-NYC Thank you for sharing with us....

Level 9

Hello @Christina-NYC

Nice picture, thank you for sharing with us.

Level 9

Bls: Photo of the week: Lycabettus hill by Samer Berjawi

Wow @Christina-NYC sangat bagus event seperti ini. Karena ini memotivasi para photography 🙏

Lera76
Level 10