Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photo of the Week: The Tree by Local Guide Oliver VeganBerlin

This Photo of the Week features colorful vegan dishes that have us craving fresh vegetables. It was taken at The Tree, a Chinese restaurant in Berlin, Germany, by Local Guide Oliver VeganBerlin.

Caption: A photo of two dishes on a wooden table at The Tree, a Chinese restaurant in Berlin, Germany, photographed from above. Next to each bow is a pair of chopsticks on top of a purple napkin. (Local Guide Oliver VeganBerlin)Caption: A photo of two dishes on a wooden table at The Tree, a Chinese restaurant in Berlin, Germany, photographed from above. Next to each bow is a pair of chopsticks on top of a purple napkin. (Local Guide Oliver VeganBerlin)

Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for Photo of the Week.  

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

The Tree, Brunnenstraße, Berlin, Germany
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Photo of the Week: The Tree by Local Guide Oliver VeganBerlin

Hi @Christina-NYC,

What a great choice for this week's photo! Since I'm vegetarian, I'm glad that there many other Local Guides who can help me to make better choices when it comes to choosing a restaurant.

Here I am sharing my colorful plate as well:

Caption: A plate with slightly stir fried carrots in butter, seasoned with salt and pepper. On the side there is a spoon to serve the carrots. (Local Guide VasT)Caption: A plate with slightly stir fried carrots in butter, seasoned with salt and pepper. On the side there is a spoon to serve the carrots. (Local Guide VasT)How about you @DanniS

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Thanks @VasT! 🙂 I've only tried a few different vegan option, which have been very tasty and I'm quite curious to find more vegan places and foods you guys have on your mind. 

Great choice of photo @Christina-NYC

Caption: Quinoa salad with cherry tomatoes, red peppers and zucchini.Caption: Quinoa salad with cherry tomatoes, red peppers and zucchini.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

BriyaniBriyani

Hello @Christina-NYC nice tips most helpful for us ,every week we are knowing so much information from you...Thank you for sharing with us...

Level 9

Hello @Christina-NYC

Thank you for sharing with us.

Here is my one Naan Roti and Kebab

Naan Roti and Beef KebabNaan Roti and Beef Kebab

Level 2

The food must be delicious, made from fresh vegetables. You may know that it is in your place as an appetizer or closing