Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photo of the Week: Shwedagon Pagoda by Local Guide Longatse Michael

The glittering gold of the Shwedagon Pagoda against a vivid blue sky makes this a beautifully vivid Photo of the Week. Built around 1372, this pagoda located in Bali, Indonesia is considered by many as one of the oldest pagodas in the world. This photo was captured by Local Guide Longatse Michael.

Caption: A photo of a statue and gold plated stupas at Shwedagon Pagoda in Bali, Indonesia. (Local Guide Longatse Michael)Caption: A photo of a statue and gold plated stupas at Shwedagon Pagoda in Bali, Indonesia. (Local Guide Longatse Michael)

Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for Photo of the Week.  

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

The Shwedagon Pagoda, Bahan Road, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Photo of the Week: Shwedagon Pagoda by Local Guide Longatse Michael

@Christina-NYC  Thanks for share and select this nice photo! 

I think this post will increase  our photography quality...

Lets see one of my today's photo contribution. .Amusement park view of Jamuna future park Shopping mall.Amusement park view of Jamuna future park Shopping mall.

Level 9

Thanks for sharing @Christina-NYC . These photos are great for helping us improve our photography skills.

Sandro
Level 9

Level 8

@Christina-NYC  nice I wish I could be there it looks ancient history love that wow what's it like any more artifacts?

Level 8

Hi @Christina-NYC ,

This Buddha image looks amazing. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Level 9

Hello @Christina-NYC  beautiful pictures u selecting every week, your selection is awesome , thank you for sharing with us. ..

Level 6

I love it here ❤️ Thank you for your share.

Level 7

Hi@Christina-NYC,

Appropriate selection of pic indeed. We would be happier iff we could follow his teachings.

Thank you.