Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photo of the Week: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary by Local Guide Jeremy Bezanger

We’re overwhelmed by cuteness in this Photo of the Week. It was taken at the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, a nature preserve set in the lush jungle of Bali, Indonesia, by Local Guide Jeremy Bezanger.

Caption: A closeup photo of a monkey holding a green leaf and sitting in front of an adult monkey, taken in Bali, Indonesia. (Local Guide Jeremy Bezanger)Caption: A closeup photo of a monkey holding a green leaf and sitting in front of an adult monkey, taken in Bali, Indonesia. (Local Guide Jeremy Bezanger)

Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for Photo of the Week.  

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jalan Monkey Forest, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
15 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Photo of the Week: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary by Local Guide Jeremy Bezanger

Hello @Christina-NYC ,

Thank you for this beautiful post, the photo with the little monkey is simply amazing - magic eyes.

Whenever I see a monkey I always remember Hanuman and Sun Wukong, the Monkey King. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Photo of the Week: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary by Local Guide Jeremy Bezanger

So cute baby monkey @Christina-NYC 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 8

Bls: Photo of the Week: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary by Local Guide Jeremy Bezanger

@Christina-NYC thank you for putting Indonesia in it.

Still many out there  don't know Bali is part from Indonesia. 

Level 8

Natural pic of Monkey. 

Thanks for share @Christina-NYC 

sharif
Level 8

That's astonishing. I wish I could shoot like this. Really cute baby monkey.

I'm glad you could share it with us 🙂

HenrLucker
Level 2

wonderfull

Former Google Contributor

This photo is really adorable 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Ynt: Photo of the Week: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary by Local Guide Jeremy Bezanger

@Christina-NYC so cute 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing them with us! @Christina-NYC 

The monkey photo is so cuuute!