Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photo of the Week: Parc du Cinquantenaire by Local Guide Samer Berjawi

Get close and smell the flowers. This Photo of the Week, photographed by Local Guide Samer Berjawi, captures the beauty of Brussel’s 19th-century city park and Triumphal Arch.

Caption: A close-up photo of daffodils with the Triumphal Arch in the background in Brussels, Belgium. (Local Guide Samer Berjawi)Caption: A close-up photo of daffodils with the Triumphal Arch in the background in Brussels, Belgium. (Local Guide Samer Berjawi)

Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for Photo of the Week.  

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Parc du Cinquantenaire, Brussels, Belgium
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Photo of the Week: Parc du Cinquantenaire by Local Guide Samer Berjawi

It's really beautiful picture! Samer 

Thanks for sharing @Christina-NYC

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Rif.: Photo of the Week: Parc du Cinquantenaire by Local Guide Samer Berjawi

Great photos! Like the contrast about nature and buildings : of something born spontaneous and of something built by man!

Thanks @Christina-NYC for sharing!

Bye,

David

Level 5

Hi @Christina-NYC,

Beautiful photography. Bravo.

Correction: 

Triumphal Arch(in France) = Arcades(Arc) of the Cinquantenaire(in Belgium)

Level 10

@Christina-NYC Thanks for sharing and beautiful photo Samer Berjawi.

Level 9

Wonderful photography Samer Berjawi Thank you @Christina-NYC sharing a beautiful picture with us...

Level 10

回應: Photo of the Week: Parc du Cinquantenaire by Local Guide Samer Berjawi

Combine the beauty of the architecture, the flower and the sky!!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Connect Moderator

The picture is really nice and might be called picture of the week, as it was perhaps added this week, but was certainly not taken this week, as those flowers are there in spring, not this time of year 🙂

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 6

Paráda.😃😃

Level 6

Paráda