LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Photo of the Week: Odaesan National Park by 김대승 (February 12, 2018)

Photo of the week: PyeongChang's Odaesan National Park encompasses a couple of beautiful Buddhist temples and thanks to this bottom-up view from Local Guide 김대승 we can enjoy it.

Odaesan National Park by 김대승Odaesan National Park by 김대승Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!hoto

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Odaesan National Park, 2 Odaesan-ro, Jinbu-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do, South Korea
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Photo of the Week: Odaesan National Park by 김대승 (February 12, 2018)

Nice picture.

Thanks for sharing @LuisRG

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Great photo and topical as well!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

I would say its a beautiful angle and nicely cover in the frame. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Level 10

Wow! What a beautifully captured photo. Thanks for sharing this photo with us 김대승 .

Level 8

Wow great angle @LuisRG