Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Photo of the Week: New York Public Library by Local Guide Carmelo Squillaci

It feels like I am inside the library. Kudos to the photographer.

Thanks @Christina-NYC for the share 🙂

Click| Travel| Repeat
Follow on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/venky_lightbug/
Level 9

Thanks for the memories. Each time I visited the NY Public Library, I was in awe!  

Level 8

Looks like an amazing place! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Level 9

Loved the image @Christina-NYC @CarmeloSquillaci and off course the symmetrical composition.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Connect Moderator

I love this photo. Thank you for sharing @Christina-NYC 

I Remember standing in that exact spot. So beautiful. 

Former Google Contributor

The world is apparently smaller than it seems @PennyChristie. 🙂 Do you have any pictures from the library? I haven't been to a library quite like this one before. It sure looks epic. What was the feeling when you went in? Were you excited?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@Christina-NYC  I was super excited to visit the New York Public Library. Every room is so unique and stunning to look at. A couple of my favourite things to see was a perfectly framed view of the Empire State Building through a beautiful window. My absolute favourite thing though was seeing the original Winnie the Pooh toys owned by the real Christopher Robin. So cool. 

New York Public Library. Photo taken by Local Guide Penny ChristieNew York Public Library. Photo taken by Local Guide Penny Christie

New York Public Library - Children’s Library. Original Winnie the Pooh toys owned by Christopher Robin. Photo taken by Local Guide Penny ChristieNew York Public Library - Children’s Library. Original Winnie the Pooh toys owned by Christopher Robin. Photo taken by Local Guide Penny Christie

New York Public Library with a view of the Empire State Building. Photo taken by Local Guide Penny ChristieNew York Public Library with a view of the Empire State Building. Photo taken by Local Guide Penny Christie

Level 5

Whaooh what a photo 🤗☺☺
Level 7

Hello Christina , could we meet and talk about photography. I would be a great time as we edit maps and help change lives whether directly or indirectly

Level 10

Wow! Amazing photo @Christina-NYC thanks for sharing with us.