Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photo of the Week: Basundhara Park by Local Guide Gibbon Neo

Reflect on the quiet stillness of the water in this Photo of the Week, taken at Basundhara Park in Pokhara, Nepal. Photographed by Local Guide Gibbon Neo.

Caption: A photo of a person in a small boat on a lake next to a tree-lined waterfront in Basundhara Park, Pokhara, Nepal. (Local Guide Gibbon Neo)Caption: A photo of a person in a small boat on a lake next to a tree-lined waterfront in Basundhara Park, Pokhara, Nepal. (Local Guide Gibbon Neo)

Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for Photo of the Week.  

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Basundhara Park, Pokhara, Nepal
24 comments
Level 5

Re: Photo of the Week: Basundhara Park by Local Guide Gibbon Neo

Whoa, great photo! @Christina-NYC!

Level 10

Thank you for introducing beautiful photos @Christina-NYC
I have visited this place which is the noblest resort in Nepal and I know wonderful things.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

Wow! Excellent photo @Christina-NYC thanks for sharing with us. 

Connect Moderator

@Christina-NYC Such a best selection for the photo of the week list. Thanks for inspiring us...

Happy Guiding!

Level 9

Beautiful photo @Christina-NYC

Former Google Contributor

@Christina-NYC I love this image, so magical! Would love to visit Nepal! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10
Level 6

Wow ! Too beautifu!  Wish to visit there someday !     

Level 8

Nicely captured! Love it! Thank you @Christina-NYC for introducing such a nice photo. 🙂