Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photo of the Week: ARoS Aarhus Art Museum by Local Guide Fernando Galán

Vibrant colors shine through cloudy skies to brighten a rainy day in this Photo of the Week. Taken in Aarhus, Denmark by Local Guide Fernando Galán.

Caption: A photo of the exterior of a colorful walkway at ARoS Aarhus Art Museum taken on a rainy day in Aarhus, Denmark. (Local Guide Fernando Galán)Caption: A photo of the exterior of a colorful walkway at ARoS Aarhus Art Museum taken on a rainy day in Aarhus, Denmark. (Local Guide Fernando Galán)

Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for Photo of the Week.  

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

ARoS Aarhus Art Museum, Aros Allé, Aarhus, Denmark
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Photo of the Week: ARoS Aarhus Art Museum by Local Guide Fernando Galán

Hello @Christina-NYC

Thanks for sharing this wonderful photo with us the photo of Fernando Galán. 

The color of the photo was mind-blowing. Reflection of the photo was also awesome. 

Thanks again. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Former Google Contributor

This is one of my favourite places I've ever visited. This rainbow corridor is so magical when walking through it. I couldn't resist and went at least five times through the whole rainbow. I strongly recommend it to anyone on their way to Aarhus. The whole city is something worth to see. ❤️ 🌈

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Level 9

Nice captured by local guide Fernando Galan thank you @Christina-NYC sharing with us a nice post....

Former Google Contributor

Great to see the ARoS Rainbow Walkway making it to photo of the week!

This colorful walkway is a must-see if you ever visit Aarhus, and gives a great view of the city in every color of the rainbow.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @Christina-NYC

This is amazing and beautiful photography at rain time look so beautiful shot from local guide.

Thanks for sharing with us