Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photo of the Week: 大師仲見世 by Local Guide NOR K

This Photo of the Week by Local Guide NOR K shows us a great street scene from Kawasaki, Japan that plays with perspective. The leading line in the center draws the viewer’s attention to the vanishing point, where two parallel lines appear to converge in the distance, giving the photo depth and symmetry.

Caption: A photo of a street in Kawasaki, Japan, lined with open-air shops showcasing products for sale. (Local Guide NOR K)Caption: A photo of a street in Kawasaki, Japan, lined with open-air shops showcasing products for sale. (Local Guide NOR K)

Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for Photo of the Week.  

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki, Daishimachi, 12, 大師仲見世
10 comments
Level 2

Re: Photo of the Week: 大師仲見世 by Local Guide NOR K

good place!

Level 10

I particular like the bicycle and the peddler cart coming down the street. Certainly a place I see myself visiting, and soaking up all the experience of the local stores and items for sale. 

Connect Moderator

Beautiful picture.

Thanks for sharing @Christina-NYC

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Photo trés jolie et c'est tellement propre!

AdaKan8, LG L8
Q3F2+Q3 Thiès
Level 10

♥♥ saludos desde Colombia. 

Viajar = Vivir /// Ayudar = Vivir
Level 9

Nice photography by Local guide NOR K, Thank you  @Christina-NYC@for sharing with us...

Level 8

Merci @Christina-NYC de partager cette belle photo de Nor K.  

Level 10

Wonderful picture @Christina-NYC thanks for sharing with us.

Level 6

Thank for sharing, a stunning picture