TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Photo Tips - Tripods - DOs & DON'Ts - Part 4 - TravellerG

I'm with you 100% on don't carry your camera on the tripod @TravellerG I've smashed a camera this way!

Your point about composition before you put up the tripod is also a good idea - it can be quite amazing that even just one step left right backwards or forwards can make a huge difference to an image.

Level 10

👍🙏 @AngieYC:; happy to note that my posts could be of some help yo you; you are always welcome.

Wanted to write about the 'Different types of Digital Cameras' (current trends, in the market) to bring some clarity - many have been asking this question - "DSLR or MIRROR-LESS", which is better?

You have any contribution, dear friend?

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

My dear friend @PaulPavlinovich - I too have lost [partially damaged] a heavy LENS (150 - 500 mm, f /4) with a camera in a Zoo shooting, due to my carelessness - luckily could get it repaired.

"...composition before you put up the tripod is also a good idea -..." thank you for comment.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Google Moderator

Hello @TravellerG,

I personally think more people can relate more to the digital cameras nowadays, because DSLR is only use mainly by people who are really into photography.

At least this is my thought, but I think both will be very useful for the other Local Guides. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

"Use a 2 Second’s self-timer, to avoid the camera shake while pressing the shutter button."

This I have to remember a little more often dear @TravellerG !!

Thanks for your useful tips!

Bye,

David

Level 10

If time permits, I wanted to bring this "clarity"... @AngieYC 

Why DSLR Or Why Mirror-Less? Now, as you told, the "FEEL" is guiding that DSLR is better, because it is being used by Professionals - Now it is WRONG - many professionals have already moved to Mirror-Less.

Thanks

Level 10

Hi dear friend, @davidhyno - we all are human beings and we tend to forget such things, it is common. Even, after turning ON the delay timer, we usually forget to turn it OFF too - many times - is it not?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Superb explanation @TravellerG and i still keep "Do not carry camera on Tripod".

Thank you for the special tips.

Level 10

You wrote: "Superb explanation @TravellerG and i still keep "Do not carry camera on Tripod".

Thus you saved a lot of money... Congrats!

Thanks for the support, dear friend @Anonymous 

Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - Tripods (Part-4) - DOs & DON'Ts - TravellerG

Hello @TravellerG

I finally got time to have fun discussions with you! Humans seem to be careless about something beyond their physique (higher than height)🤔. Lift the tripod for some reason and we can not be careful😫

It was only recently that A certain camera manufacturer in Japan made a breakthrough with the mirrorless. The image plane phase difference AF is already in the CMOS. Now, there is no special meaning to the mirror📷.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper