TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Photo Tips - Tripod (Part-2) - How to Select ? - TravellerG

Hi @TravellerG,

You've managed to summarise a lot of information in an easy-to-understand way. I really like how you've also included important tips for the different types of tripods.

Another great reference post from you, thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you for your kind & inspiring words, dear @DeniGu.

"...managed to summarise a lot of information in an easy-to-understand way..." but, see the number of readers!!!...??? I might have spent more than 2 hours in a flight to frame the post - many times, I think to stop writing here - sorry,I just expressed my feelings.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Google Moderator

Hi @TravellerG,

I'm sorry for my late reply!

Your well-crafted posts always show how much time and effort you've put into making them. Some of the topics you present are targeted at more specific audiences, and even if you think the level of engagement is not enough, I assure you that they are truly appreciated by the people who really need them. 

So I wanted to thank you for your diverse and helpful contributions!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much for sharing this useful information @TravellerG its very helpful for beginners like me.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

You have really explained it by your experience @TravellerG  Sir. We can save our hard earned money, time & energy in buying a tripod by ur experience.

Thanks for sharing ur experience Sir

Level 10

I too am ashamed to see that I am very late to respond to such a motivating, response, dear @DeniGu - Do you use Tripod or Monopod in your Photography? I severely use it Tripods in general Night Photography & Monopods during day time, particularly for wild life photography.

The following photo, the shutter = 15 Second (Sony 7R M2), ISO 400 & Aperture is 4; heavy Duty Vanguard Tripod at night 8 PM (Coorg, India)

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me