TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - The Best Tripod for you - TravellerG

1. I know that you are an intelligent person and would buy the best tripod, when needed, dear @sonnyNg.
  2. Photos 5 & 10 are famous ones 👍
  3. Sorry for the mistake and I have corrected all the 4 Posts in your guide line.

Thanks

PS:

Nice to know that you are using Canon EOS M10, Mirrorless; this is a very good camera; what are the lenses you use? please...

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

Thank you for the consideration! : ]

I will make sure to make wise decisions, as suggested. As I hope it may help me to find more dynamic approach when an idea may come up in my head.

By the way, I am still using the default EF-M 15-45mm lens, as I should also look for a lens adapter, in case I may want to upgrade it, correct?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - The Best Tripod for you - Part 1 - TravellerG

Great post again my friend. Quite helpful. I own a tripod I have used for about 3 years. Hoping to get another and this has helped.

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 10

Hello dear @sonnyNg,

"... EF-M 15-45mm lens, as I should also look for a lens adapter, in case I may want to upgrade it..."

1. An "ADAPTER" is needed only if you select a LENS with different "MOUNT"
  2. The word upgrade is little scaring for me: Reason: many times, people buy Lenses by manufactures marketing tricks - be careful - [Define your need first]
  3. Out of many factors to decide on a particular lens, the most important features are

a. The lowest Aperture Size

b. The Zoom range and

c. The MOUNT type.

If you define your need, then we can discuss with more clarity.

Hope my answer is OK for you.

Level 10

Happy @bassey - Adding one point: A tripod with carry bag (shoulder strap) will be more helpful.

Regs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice tripod collection @TravellerG 

Former Google Contributor

I will be really careful when picking new products, @TravellerG. : ]

Also, these factors you have mentioned are written down, as I was not aware of the mount specification on my camera yet.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Oh.. That is a good habit; I too do a lot of scribbling."(... are written down,...)".

Yes, there are Different types of MOUNTS; Canon themselves have many Types of Mounts! (This way, selling different cameras, they can sell LENSES also - marketing technique.

Time is my limitation - I wanted to Write practical (operational) HINTS on LENSES - let me try...🙏

Level 10

That right there @TravellerG is a golden advice. I am sure it comes from your travel experience. I hope we get to meet someday....

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 10

God's grace, we shall meet... Thank you for our kind words @bassey