TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Vendor

Re: Photo Tips - Mobile Camera - Night Photography - TravellerG

Thank you for sharing your tips @TravellerG. I mostly use my mobile camera for taking pictures, and I am really happy with it. Even though it is two models older than yours, still takes very good photos.

I am sharing with you some of my shots:

Caption: Bosphorus bridge, Istanbul, Turkey (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Bosphorus bridge, Istanbul, Turkey (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Entrance of a restaurant, The little things, Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Entrance of a restaurant, The little things, Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @InaS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thnaks you sir @TravellerG for tagging me again in your incridble informatic post. Dear,your post is outstanding.your information is very important for all photographer who want to take a best photo. 

Thanku you again sir for sharing this knowledge about photography. I learn a lot from your information.

Keep sharing and increase the knowledge of LG.

Thanks.

Level 10

Thanks for your reply and invlovemment..dear @InaS.

Good dhots and appreciate both. The bridge one is really tough to get this clarity.. great!

When time permits, pls try, this inexpensive gadgets:

The Left one is a standard tripod and Right one is a Gimbal - this can produce day sharp shots, at night.

Thanks once again

Google Vendor

Thank you @TravellerG, once again for your tips. I have a tripod but I don't usually use it. Maybe next time will give it a try.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Dear friend, @InaS, as a Pro, I am forced to use tripod frequently. 

I keep cycling, Macro Photography, Crystal Photography, etc. so that we keep inventing something new... at least once in a month.. ie. I, rather try to shoot, the same technique, once in a month.

Kindly try, when free & kindly tag me for your result, please

Regards 

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing this useful tips @TravellerG

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Google Vendor

Totally understand that is a must for you to use all these equipment. I will let you know after that the results @TravellerG.

Level 10

Thanks for sharing your great tips @TravellerG!
Yes, having a smartphone steady during a nighttime shooting can really make a big difference! 

And if a tripod is missing, it is better to lean against a wall or a support that can help us!

Bye dear friend!

David

Level 10

True, dear friend @davidhyno, Thanks for your points...

Level 10

Thank you.. @InaS,

When time permits, kindly try & see the difference; let us also enjoy that..

Thanks for your reply.