TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Photo Tips - Mobile Camera - Night Photography - TravellerG

Hi Dear all,

Many mobile cameras can do a very good job, in low lights, comparing to some of the DSLRs!

It is long since, we reviewed few Night Shots; let us have a look at these 6 (Mobile Camera) photos, shot at around 7 to 9 PM, in a Palace (Marriage function) in Bangalore.

It may be fascinating to see the EXIF, which, few of you should be really enjoying. Kindly have a look at the EXIF Data, even if you do not get much, initially. try to remember these 3 Parameters (Shutter, Aperture & ISO).  

Remember, all these shots were taken in a Mobile Camera (Galaxy S9 Plus). Except 2 stand-shots, others are hand held.

1. The Aperture =  f/1.5 & f/2.4

2. Shutter = between 1/10 to 1/80 (Sec)

3. ISO = between 80 to 800..

Enjoy and comment, please

The Original size of the Photos with 12.2 Megapixel were resized (roughly 3.5 MB to 1 MB) for speedy download; still I feel, it is acceptable... is it not?

======================

1. Marriage Reception Stage

2. A restaurant, near to the stage

3. A small Part of the Palace

4. Another view the stage

5, Pool Side Entrance

6. The Tree Lighting 

Could you please add your comments, dear @LucioV @davidhyno @AlexaAC @DeniGu @FelipePK @JohnPeter @SalmaanN @NareshDarji @Mdhamidmurtuza @helga19

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

21 comments
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - Mobile Camera - Night Photography - TravellerG

Thanks for sharing beautiful photographs and great to hear it was just clicked from mobile. 

Please also share the information of your mobile model and camera pixel. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @TravellerG

Thank you for tagging me again in your series Photography. It's really amazing the photos that you shared with us and also the tips are really valuable for us who are still learning. I personally don't take many photo during the night but here there's an example for one of the last photos I took. 

Please let me know what you think about it. 

Caption: photo taken during the night from the outside of Acropolis of Athens, on the left a very ancient o'clock with the Parthenon (Local Guide @FelipePk).Caption: photo taken during the night from the outside of Acropolis of Athens, on the left a very ancient o'clock with the Parthenon (Local Guide @FelipePK).

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

It is incredible!

I can't belive that all these photos are made with mobile phone at night!

Excellent!

Thank  you for tips @TravellerG

Level 10

Amazing tips @TravellerG I think these photos are taken on the occasion of an Indian wedding, am I right?

Level 10

Thank you for your feedback,

Dear @JohnPeter, I think you missed reading it - all the details, are given in the post itself, including EXIF

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi, You are Very much right, dear @FazeelUsmani; a marriage Photo-Shoot, in Bangalore India.

Thank you for visiting the post 

Level 8

Bls: Photo Tips - Mobile Camera - Night Photography - TravellerG

Thanks for sharing the important information @TravellerG. It's very useful, especially for me who like to travel and take pictures using a mobile camera only. 

Warm greetings, 

eLDe Firda

eLDe Firda ~ Indonesia Local Guide

Former Google Contributor

Hey @TravellerG

Thanks for the tag and for your super helpful tips! Your photos are amazing and I particularly love the first photo with the pink backdrop. Just beautiful! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you very much DEar @AlexaAC,

I am sure, you too can capture few good night shots & post, when time permits - it's very interesting.

The following is a Full stage shot from Sony RX10; you can crop this shot. Thanks