TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - Camera FILTERS - General - TravellerG

OK dear friend, @sonnyNg

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Could you attend this dear @sonnyNg, @ErmesT, @StephenAbraham

Something very serious Here

Let me know what to do

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Sorry to trouble you, dear @KatyaL, can you bring to some seniors' attention, immediately? please... I am deeply hurt... what is this? please... I am shocked!!!

Connect Moderator

Level 10

I am shocked...!!! dear @ErmesT

What is this ?

please explain, privately

thanks

Level 10

thanks with due regards to Google too

TravellerG

Former Google Contributor

Hey @TravellerG,

The situation had been handled already! Thanks for flagging it and sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

Wow, you've made a great post! 

You have a great collection of filters indeed. I've also checked your previous post about the ND filters and 

I think everything you share here is very useful for the photographers in the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

Apologies for the inconvenience, we have handled that situation accordingly. : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!