TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - Camera FILTERS - General - TravellerG

Whoa! That's a lot of filters! @TravellerG I just might get dizzy owning all of that 🙂

Impressive and descriptive post

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 8

Hello @TravellerG thanks for mention me here. I am fine what about you? Feel free to mention me any time. Recently I complete my knowledge Sharing meetup 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/RECAP-Knowledge-Sharing-Meetup/td-p/1213460

Hope you will read and give your valuable comment. Thanks.

Level 10

Dear friend, Moderator LG @sonnyNg, I mentioned the mentioned aspect in general; if time permits, I humbly submit the following points for discussion among you, moderators - I think it is important:

The LINK is Here

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you for finding time to read through my post, dear @HUMBERTO_V; if time permits, could you look into the following post, dear friend - this post for the benefit of all of us. (Here)

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

I do agree with you; there are limitations in Digital camera & post processing - of course, as I mentioned, to get the feel of different filters is a different thrill.

Thanks, dear @Anonymous & @Anonymous.

Level 10

You are right dear @YasumiKikuchi; I thought of giving a general Idea about different filters in one place - if you need a brief of these filters, then, you need to search (& spend lot of time) in Google, at different places,

Regards

Level 10

Dear friend @Bal, thanks to know that you enjoyed the post.

Regards

Level 10

Nothing like that, dear friend @bassey; If am able to give general idea about different filters, that is good enough,

Regards, dear friend

PS:

remember to Tag me in your new posts

Level 10

Going on dear friend @bdmafuz... Some time getting busy with my profession and other social commitments. Still managing to write few posts here.

Welcome to Yercaud, once again

Regards

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

These are really valuable points, that we may further discuss.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!