TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Vendor

Re: Photo Tips - Aerial Photography using Drone - TravellerG

The temple is so colorful. Thank you for tagging me and sharing your post with us @TravellerG.

Keep up with your work!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Such bright colours and intricate ornaments! Thank you for the tag, @TravellerG. 🙂

Hope you can share some aerial photography tips with us soon, too.

But the way, can you tell me the name of the melodies you used in your great video? I quite enjoy that kind of music.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you dear @InaS. I know tagging moderators are not fair; but, as I felt you may like this post, I tagged,

Regards

Level 10

Dear @DeniGu, Thank you for your kind and motivating reply - I still doubt, whether the tagging you, as a moderator, was right.. anyway.. my humble regards.

1. Yes, you might have noticed the Intricate ornamentation, even in almost all Major Temple Gopurams, (Kachipuram, etc. I have published). This 'Aerial Shot' is more appealing in Big Screens.!

2. Drones, Aerial Photography, etc. are to be covered; God willingly, we will try..

3. If it is acceptable, kindly have a look at this post of Kathakali.

Regards

Level 10

Thanks dear @BorrisS & sorry for my delayed reply (I missed).

Wow, great to hear that you have seen Such Gopurams, in the past... Almost, all major temples have this Gopurams.

I don;t know, if it right to tag you, but, sicne I feel that you will be defenitely fascinated, I am sending this link of Kathakali; please pardon me, If it is disturbance.

Thanks,

Google Moderator

The aerial photos are just amazing, @TravellerG!

I'm looking forward to your post with aerial photography tips. 🙂 

I'll also check the other article you linked, thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

Thanks for your questions and for sharing so nice photos and tips here in the community. I really appreciate them.

My comment was more related to that, there is no need to tag too many Google moderators in your posts. Usually when you have a specific issue and you are not able to find the answer in the community, then is better to tag a Google moderator and direct your questions to them. 

Otherwise, I'm interested in all topics you share and I will continue to follow your posts with pleasure.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!