TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Photo Tips - Aerial Photography using Drone - TravellerG

Hello @TravellerG,

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos and the video with us, I really enjoyed watching it. The first time ever I saw this temple, was about ten years ago and it was on a postal card. Simply beautiful! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

I would say that your drone makes very good quality videos. Thanks also for sharing your pictures and the tips here on Connect. I really liked the ornaments of the temple and the view of the lake from above. It was a pleasure for me to watch the video.

I hope you won't mind if I ask you not to tag too many people in your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@BorrisS

@TravellerG

I have captured around 4 Gopurams of different temples in South India n but it's not in detail. Where as TravelG has done a detailed study and captured elaborately. Infact Im so delighted to see his pictures 

R S Dev
Level 10
Level 10

Nice to hear that you enjoyed the post, dear friend @davidhyno

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

You are welcome dear, @Shrut19

👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thansk dear friend @LucioV,

There is no restrictions, there; but, wanted to avoid the crowed - still few got gathered out of enthusiasm, luckily towards the end - I showed the mobile version & satisfied them.

Thanks again for your interest in the post.

Regs

Level 10

Thanks, dear @sonnyNg

👍

Level 10

The 4 Gopurams, you captured, are they in Drones? even if it is in regular Camera, could you post it fo our help? It should be exciting to view it

Thanks

Level 10

Hi dear frind, @KatyaL,

Could you be little more specific on this topic, pleasse?

I hope you won't mind if I ask you not to tag too many people in your posts. 

Not at al.. rest be assured.

But, I even published a post on this topic (it's Here), & commented / updated by many. I have been following those points / rules (what I have written), deligently, [gist]:

1. I have been tagging ONLY Like minded people.

2. I tag only those Moderators, who have shown (or expressed their) interest in the topic.

3. I usually try to avoid Tagging people, who have not responded to my posts, repeatedly.

4. I don't tag more than 10 LGs, using replies or so..

Thanks, if you can guide me better, please.

Once again, if you can guide me better, I will be happy only. I assure you, that I will be happy, to follow helpful and contributive suggestions / rules. 

Regards