Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - Aerial Photography using Drone - TravellerG

Namskar..

@TravellerG Sir

Again its really Awesome Photography in detail you gave everytime.. 👏👏

Thankyou so much for sharing always a Best..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10

Great video @TravellerG! I've noticed you were there very early in the morning, is this to avoid disturbing pilgrims? Are there any restrictions in the area to flow drones?

Level 10

Hi @TravellerG!

How are you?

I really really love the colors of this temple and your aerial view!

You can take away a curiosity: I see that the statues have heads of animals .... could you explain the meaning?

Bye and have a good day,
David

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

Thanks for sharing with us. Especially when it is a drone footage!

Gopuram temple is a really vibrant architecture, really pleasing to the eye. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

From  my end, surely welcome, please dear @aaryesdee

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

I am proud of good friends, like you dear @AmbrishVarshney Surely, we shall inform @aaryesdee too..

thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow @TravellerG !

Really wow !

Can you please share the name of artist? Music is so nice.

Thank you.

Level 10

Sure, dear friend, @davidhyno.

In Hindu mythology, there are 3 Main Gods (Thrimuties) - they are Lord Vishnu, Lord Shiva & Lord Brhma. And, for maintaining the balance of Goodness & Evil, Lord Vishnu has taken 10 Avatars [Wiki] or incarnations (even the word, 'Avatar' has origin from Indian mythology). First four, starting from Fish, Turtle, Boar, Man-lion, have Animal shapes, in face or body. 

This temple Lord Vishnu is present in the form of the 4th incarnation, Lord Narasimha (Man-Lion). Usually, all the nine incarnations, ening in Lord Krshna, is represented in these Idols or Sculptures.

Appreciate your curiocity...

Thanks dear..

Level 10

Thank you for your apreciation, dear @sonnyNg

Level 10

Thanks dear @Anonymous