TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Photo Tips - Aerial Photography using Drone - TravellerG

Hi All,

We had visited Krishnagiri, [84 KMs from Bangalore, towards Chennai, 140 KMs from Yercaud] In Tamil Nadu, India, for a planned 'Photo-shoot' of Krishnagiri Fort and an ancient Temple, (renovated a year back) of Lord Narasimha Swami (the 4th incarnation of Lord Vishnu). This video clip is of that temple, with emphasis on the ‘Gopuram’ [or Gopura], which is an ornate, monumental entrance tower of Hindu Temples. A glance of the Sanctum also is included, in the post.

{One Video & 6 Stills}

(Note: The drone, I have used)

This is not a post processed (ie. Unedited version only) video – hence do not expect a high quality output. The Krishnagiri Fort will be posted a little later.

Here are few Stills of the same Temple (Different Views):

No:1. The Gopuram from it's left side

No:2. The top of the Gopuram (left side)

No:3. From the front of the Gopuram (the SV shot is also taken, almost from the same place)

No: 4. A part of the right side of the temple

No: 5. A zoomed side

No: 6. The sanctum from outside

To me, the intricate workmanship (hundreds of Idols) and bright colours gave a very special effect – How do you feel? Any comment about the craftsmanship?

Thanks in advance for motivations,

Dear @DeniGu @sonnyNg @AlexaAC @InaS , @LucioV @davidhyno @OSAMA @AmbrishVarshney @SalmaanN @Anonymous [tagged you all beacuse, I felt you have special liking for such posts - hope, it is not an overtagging], can you express your feelings, when free?

Thanks

36 comments
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - Aerial Photography using Drone - TravellerG

@TravellerG

Marvelous!

Its splendid. I have no words to express. The video takes you towards celestial.

Please tag me for all your post as your contributions are enriching.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

I love you tips and photos really helping sir @TravellerG

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Thank you dear @AmbrishVarshney,

This is the place I told you about; worth visiting,

Regs

Level 10

100% @TravellerG sir I will come to your place and we will explore that

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Thank you dear @aaryesdee, for your motivating words,

I humbly request you to kindly 'Follow' me, so that you wont miss any of my sposts,

Important:

I am so sad, that we are missing your enjoyable, well written posts & great photos. Can I know the reason, please?

Hope, that you will resume the posts again.. please, - I shall be following you,

Regards

Level 10

You are welcome, any time, dear @AmbrishVarshney

I also request you to kindly plan for a South Zone meet up in Yercaud, may be in Jan 19; I appreciate, you are a master in organising meet ups, congrats.

Regs

Level 10

@TravellerG

Thanks. I shall certainly follow you 

I have posted few posts.

Kindly check if have not seen.

R S Dev
Level 10

@TravellerG

@AmbrishVarshney

Kindly let me know too. So that I can join you all.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

thank you kind words @TravellerG sir i am not master in organizing meet ups i m just like to meet people that why i m hosting meetup that's my luck that i got great friends who make these meetup successful and sir 100% plan a meetup in south zone @aaryesdee i will tag you when i will do that.