MAd_008's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Personal photos on Maps!

Many a times when I search some place and view its photos, I see selfies, family photos. 

I reported some of the images but it was not removed from maps🤔.

Is it right to post family photos?

Nashik Road, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Personal photos on Maps!

@MAd_008 obviously not you can report that photos . photos corner ... click there and report which type problem this photos

Thanks  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

I tend to see a lot of photos that have selfies, or pictures of kids or anything that are inappropriate for a public database such as Google Maps. When I see such photos, I tend to flag them with the reason Privacy Concerns, and that usually helps remove the photo within a few days or so, I've seen many get removed which is great as the Google team is on top of their game. That, or the Privacy Concerns reports are looked at with much more priority.

Level 6

Its really not good to post the family photos , the reason is its open for a public forum, there are chances that it can be misused , we shall report as a appropriate content . If the report is high on the picture google automatically reviews the decision

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning!

No, actually.it is quite dangerous to post the photos because it could be misused for scams, hacks, or maybe even for fake advertisement.

Level 6

I know I saw it too ... But people just don't care about it !! I always block those photos ...