harshjain's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Perks ??

Hello everyone..

No. Of people who have viewed my photos have crossed more than 10000.. so will I get the benefit of it and also i am currently on the level 6.. 

And I think there should be perks or any type of motivation , like Google should call us.. or should give us something.. because what we are doing takes a lot of effort..

Although , i am going to continue , no matter Google motivates us or not because I love it. But the willingness to do work will increase if Google motivates us in any kind..

Thanks

Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
1 comment
Level 6

Re: Perks ??

Hello @harshjain

I agree with you, but i think google takes care of all its local guides by giving the perks periodically. Like few months ago Google had provided the perks for Local Guides level 6 as OLA PRIME Membership for Free.

If you feel that you are working hard to make maps more batter place and Google is not noticing you, then you can contact to the Google Maps Moderators or Just wait for the next perk. I am sure Google will come back with an exciting and amazing perk.

Don't get disappointed and keep sharing information Maps.

if you are a Local Guide from Udaipur Region, Then please join the our Udaipur Local Guides Community for More info and News about Perks and Google Maps

Link: Udaipur Local Guides

Thank You

Happy Mapping

Cheers..!