IMALondon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Perks?

Hi there! I'm sorry if this has already been covered somewhere else- but I couldn't find any other guidance!

I reached level 5 last week but I haven't had any messages about any perks. I've checked the settings and I am opted in for emails about any perks. I didn't receive anything when I reached level 4 either.

I'm not really doing it for the perks - but it does feel like I'm missing out! Any help is much appreciated. 😀

21 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Perks?

Hi @IMALondon,

If you are eligible for perk then your perk will appear on upper right hand corner (desktop version) of the following link:

https://maps.google.com/localguides

But make sure that you need to login.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Rif.: Perks?

Hi, wait for the profile to be up to date and you will soon receive your benefits and benefits.

SAL_B Italy
Level 10
Solution

Hi @IMALondon,

If you are eligible for perk then your perk will appear on upper right hand corner (desktop version) of the following link:

https://maps.google.com/localguides

But make sure that you need to login.

Level 5

Thanks! Ok found it! Just strange there was no email!

Level 8

@IMALondon @BishowvijayaP

New perk: free access to the New York Times

Local Guides inside USA, UK, Canada,  Australia. 

the deadline to redeem this perk December 12, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST

SAL_B Italy
Former Google Contributor

Hi @IMALondon here is a link, it will list some of the perks we offer to Local Guides periodically. 

Level 10

Hello @DavidTito@Osaka78forTRUMP please check this.

This is not available for me @SAL_B

@sal_Bag wrote:

@IMALondon @BishowvijayaP

New perk: free access to the New York Times

Local Guides inside USA, UK, Canada,  Australia. 

the deadline to redeem this perk December 12, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST

Level 9

So, most of us are in it to win it.  However, I am feeling used by Google at this time.  They are meeting their expectations and having us do all the groundwork.  I figured one has to just love to review and take pixels without rewards.  Shame on you Google, your promotional programs have to get better.  I am disabled and when Google called, I jumped.  What are your future goals for genuinely rewarding our efforts, although we do this for our community?

ThaTruthSeka
Level 8

I'm still confused as to where to find this. I clicked on the icon in the top right corner of the page after being logged in, but still cannot locate the perks. I'm a level 7 and have received the Trusted photographer badge. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

Level 6

I got some offers when I was at 5 th level, right now I reached 6th. Am i supposed to get some perks right now? Between I could not find anything on right hand top

@Crneeds wrote:

I'm still confused as to where to find this. I clicked on the icon in the top right corner of the page after being logged in, but still cannot locate the perks. I'm a level 7 and have received the Trusted photographer badge. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

corner