AliasPadzil's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Perks Not Satisfying

How many of you from Malaysia? I wonder if perks in Malaysia is not as good as my friends out there. The only perks I got is 20% off for the bus ticket and music access perks. I am happy to hear my local guides friend out there got a really nice perks such as hotel and movie ticket. Is perks distribution is different between country?

Malaysia
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Perks Not Satisfying

@AliasPadzil wrote:

How many of you from Malaysia?

I can tag one of my friend from Malaysia @StephenAbraham.

@AliasPadzil wrote:

Is perks distribution is different between country?

Yes. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Hi @AliasPadzil

Sometimes perks varies from country.Recently for Indian local guides got perks to  rent ethnic wears from flyrobe of about 1500₹ .

Level 10

@deepakjhic Thanks for tagging me

@AliasPadzil You can have a look at this post also which lists almost all the current/previous perks, you can check the details under each link and note the expiry/end date of each  There aren't much perks at the moment. 
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Repository-of-lists-of-Perks-for-Local-Guid...

*And, there are always Local Guides achievement badges to be obtained and unlocked. 

Level 8

Thank you bro
Level 8

Really? So nice! Thanks for the info.
Level 8

Thank you Stephen!
Level 8

Hi There '

GLG programme is a voluntary work which you can do at your free time.

this will not only give you peace of mind but will also help you to develop compassion towards others.

About perks: Since its a voluntary programme, we certainly cant ask anything from Google regarding this. But again whatever Google is providing is more than enough and this is also true that perks vary from country to country.

Best Wishes; 

Dip mandal

Keep mapping- keep helping