YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Perk in India: Recharge with an offer from OYO

Hi All

I received two codes but both of them are giving me the same thing on the OYO website i.e. 30% off. Even the coupon code marked BUY 2 GET 2 is only reducing the total bill by 30% (image below). Have I been sent an incorrect code?Buy2Get2 Error.PNG

Level 10

Hi, YanniY

I am a local guide from Vietnam. I'm currently at level 10, I hope to have a similar program,

manh
Level 6

Thank Google Localguide.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @splusx Let me look into this. I will send you a PM about this.

Level 7

@YanniY same is happening with me. Please look into it

Level 6

Thanks a Lot @YanniY for Such a Good News & Great Reward by Google Team...!!

Proud to have a part of Google Family....!!

Level 10

@YanniYAwesome

Level 10

Level 8

Perk in India: offer from OYO

Looking forward to a much-needed holiday? This season, Local Guides Level 4+ in India can take advantage of two new perks from OYO: 30% off a new booking on one trip, and buy 2 nights and get 2 free on another trip.

Whether you want to travel to the hills to escape the heat, seek adrenaline through adventure sports, lounge at the beach, or spend more time with family, you can find places to stay across the country. No matter the location, all rooms include air conditioning, breakfast, free Wi-Fi, TVs, as well as clean linen and washrooms.

Eligible Local Guides must redeem the perk by 31 August 2017 for a stay before 31 December 2017. Check your email for your unique offer codes.

google hotel perk just got it.awesome it is. thank-you google.hotel perk with oyo rooms discount and free stay and all thankyou so much. Untitled.png

harsh manvar
Level 6

This offer not for me

This offer (OYO) not for me.

If u give me offer for local guides ,

Give me other offer, like .. Recharge, phone etc. Thanks