cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perk? Rewards Appreciatation

Spoiler
Hi, I just need to understand that how perks and  rewards work for Local Guides even I have been contributing at Google Map for more then One year I didn't get anything from Google not a single Google Local Guide shirt or any kind of discount offer in a product I had read about some early feature access of Google and storage capacity on Google drive but still not get anything.
Is there any motivation or inspiration for local guide from Google to reward. Local Guides from Pakistan are making great contribution some of local Guides are at level 10 and master in all badges Google should take attention about us and let us be rewarded whatever they consider to deserve and after specific time local guide contribution reached at it's peak level.
Hope the top most contributer from Pakistan will be given attention and appreciated to be a part of great community Local Guide.
Best Hope and regards
Irfan Maseeh 
USA
1 comment
Level 9

Re: Perk? Rewards Appreciatation

Hi @Anonymous,

Local Guides is a voluntary program and many people participate in it because they want to be able to help others via the Google Maps platform.

Sometimes, there are perks available and it will vary from time to time and from region to region. It depends on who the Google partners are. There may also be special and/or early access to Google features. You can read more about it on the official support page found here.

You can also read a bit about this on this page "Why be a Local Guide?"

If you have any suggestions, I encourage you to post on the Ideas Exchange board so that other Local Guides can discuss and vote on your idea/suggestion.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!