helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Perfect winter day.

IMG_20190105_181808_785.jpg

Today is wonderful  sunny day in Bansko.

The temperature is -9 '

It was heavy snowfall all day. At midday the sun is shining brightly

I enjoy such wrather in the Pirin mountains.This is a link to my video about this wonderful day

https://photos.app.goo.gl/m864NRbDe4wZiGqLA

My album-  https://photos.app.goo.gl/33hwcx4iasnXQfoY9

Bansko, Болгария
16 comments
Level 7

Re: Perfect winter day.

Really nice landscape.👍

Level 9

wow wonderful climate @helga19 nice picture nice atmosphere I liked it ,thank you for sharing with us....

Level 9

Thank you @b__andrey

Vest wishes,

Inga

Level 9

Thank you @NirmalTeja

I am that you like this winter photo)

Best wishes for nww year 2019,

Inga

Level 9

Thank you @helga19 for your reply and wish a Happy New year...

Former Google Contributor

Hi @helga19,

It's great that you enjoyed so much your trip to Bansko! 

You caught also the right moment with the snow. It was very cold but it was a great time for skiing. I hope you liked the city.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Great photo @helga19

It looks like a perfect winter day.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @helga19,

I am so happy that you visited Bulgaria and you liked Bansko so much! Indeed it is a beauty of its own and is a must-visit place that every person should see.

Honestly speaking I haven't had the chance to visit it so far, but I hope I will in the near future.

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite winter views from my hometown Shumen. It is my favorite spot to go and observe everything I can see. Here it is:

Caption: A photo of winter landscape from the hills above my hometown - Shumen. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of winter landscape from the hills above my hometown - Shumen. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you very much for nice photo from your native town Shumen @TsekoV.

It is very nice view.  If somewhere I 'll visit Bulgaria in summer I would like to visit Shumen.

Best wishes,