cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Pending Maps Addition

Dear Team,

@Ivi_Ge,

This is the detail of Place which i want to setup on map but its still pending for more than one months , So please review & help me to get approval. Thanking you !

About the Place

Its recently built Katre Harpan Khola Motorable Bridge it connect pame bazar to chapakot village which is over the Harpankhola bridge ( i had posted photo in my first post) .Harpankhola is the main source of water for Phewa Lake .This stream starts from the lap of Fishtail Hill.

Its 50 Meter Long & has 2 span.

Its the main way to go to the well known Hotel Back to Nature.

Distance from pokhara valley to this place is around 14 km.

You can reach this place on 2 wheeler or 4 wheeler ,there is Pitch road upto 4 km & the remaining road is gravel.

Board near Bridge in Nepali LanguageBoard near Bridge in Nepali LanguagePicture of Recently Completed BridgePicture of Recently Completed BridgeComplete Picture of BridgeComplete Picture of BridgeBoard near bridge with bridge detail .Board near bridge with bridge detail .View of picnic spot from the bridgeView of picnic spot from the bridgeDistance from pokhara valleyDistance from pokhara valleyIts already more than 1 month but its pendingIts already more than 1 month but its pendingplace where im trying to setupplace where im trying to setup

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Pame Picnic Spot, Katre Khola, Kaskikot, Nepal
1 comment
Google Moderator

Re: Pending Maps Addition

Hello @Trkatel,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

If your edit is pending, that means we’re still reviewing it. We may need additional information to verify that your edit is accurate. It may take some time for us.

If you would like to know more information about this please take a look at this post: Why is my edit status “Pending” or “Not Applied”?.

Thank you in advance for your patience. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!